Welcome!

So, you have chosen to expand your mind by learning more from a natural philosopher. Welcome and prepare yourself!

Our primary topic of interest will be physics, but questions of science are all up for discussion. My interests are broad and varied and I hope to create a small group of very diverse perspectives. After all, it's very difficult to be innovative when everyone already agrees!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone!

As this blog was created directly as a result of a class I want my readers to know that there will be some posts of papers written by me specifically for the purposes of that class. While this will not be my primary focus in the long term it will be quite important for the next few months. Feel free to read these papers, they will be on topic, if a little bit heavy on the research side.

Many of you have already heard me talk about physics at one point or another but for those of you that have not, you can expect a note of humor and especially sarcasm to taint the otherwise scholarly work I'll be posting. It is my intention to choose a relatively small topic in physics twice a week and give a brief discussion of it, in an effort to create some conversation.

Questions on all topics are welcome, and suggestions for new topics are desirable as well.

For my first topic, which I will post on next Tuesday, 10/12/10, I'll be covering probability as it relates to Quantum Mechanics and the concept of a wave function.

Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment